There are many food, drink and nightlife options around OMSI in the Central Eastside Industrial District. This list includes the most popular choices within one mile—all under a 15 minute walk.
$: under $10 | $$: $11-$30 | $$$: $30-$60 | (price range includes a drink and tip)
- Noraneko ($$) Ramen, sandwiches, snacks, cocktails, sake and beer. (veg/gf opt)
- Carmella’s Wines ($$) Wine bar with snacks and small plates
- Bunk Bar ($$) Breakfast all day, sandwiches, snacks and pinball.
- Hair of the Dog Brewery ($$) Unique strong beers, meals, sandwiches, and snacks
- Taylor Railworks ($$$) Fusion tapas (from oysters to chicken & waffles) and cocktails
- Olympia Provisions ($$) European-style charcuterie, small/large plates; closes at 10pm
- Le Bistro Montage ($$) French creole/Cajun cuisine: chicken plates, jambalaya, linguini
- Kachka ($$) Modern/nostalgic Russian meats, dumplings, vodka and drinking snacks.
- Loyal Legion Pub ($$) Burgers and 99 local Oregon beers on tap
- Robo Taco ($) Popular quick stop for tacos and burritos (veg opt)
- Cascade Brewing ($$) Barrel-aged/sour beers with sandwiches and small plates
- Green Dragon Bistro & Pub ($$) Sandwiches, snacks, and many local beers on tap
- White Owl Social Club ($$) Biker bar with burgers and nachos (veg opt)
- Lucky Labrador Brew Pub ($) Local brewery with bento and sandwiches. Dog-friendly.
- Cartopia Pod ($) Food carts for chicken, pizza, Belgian-style french fries and PB&J (veg/gf opt)
- Lardo: ($$) Popular pork-centric gourmet sandwiches and beer
- Teote Areperia: Latin American street food restaurant: arepas, bowls, and peppers. (veg/gf opt)